Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Live and Let Letterman

So Letterman told a crappy joke during his monologue. Monologues suck. He's a great conversationalist and I wish he would just do away with the monologues. I wish they all would. Just do a talk show. There's a real reach for humor when they all try to do a completely new 5 minute stand-up every night.

It was painful to watch him apologize. Paraphrasing.." I'm sorry you people didn't get the joke ..and tried to read a lot more into it than I meant. I'm sorry you heard 'rape' when I said 'knocked-up'. I'm sorry to be the root of all sexual perversion aimed at young women."

It really scares the shit out of me that a person who actually ran for vice president in this country believes that we have we have men and women in uniform right now fighting to secure our right to free speech. Hey lady, that right is secure and in place! Has been for a long time. People like you and Mr. B have been the biggest threat to it that we have we have seen in generations.

We have nothing to fear from Mr. Letterman.......Calvin Klein, on the other hand....................


1 comment:

  1. Did you see this? One of the funniest things I've ever seen: http://videogum.com/archives/caught-on-tape/scenes-from-the-hilariously-po_074361.html

    ReplyDelete