Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What the @#*&% ???

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What the @#*&% ???

ALL THREE NETWORKS ARE BROADCASTING THE MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIAL!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? Really...are you kidding me?
Yes, he made a huge contribution to Pop music.
To Pop music.
Pop music.
Pop.

Charlie Gibson , I can't believe you are talking this way.
Charlie Gibson, I have lost all respect for you.
It would feel more right if it were one of the ding-a-lings from Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood.
But still not right.

Michael Jackson, I have nothing against you. I understand your talent and even your appeal. I remember thinking "I'll Be There" was the greatest thing I had ever heard.
When I was ten.
Even my Dad said you would outgrow the rest of your family way back then.
You were a talented guy.
In Pop music.
Pop.

You may have even done some really nice things for people.
I don't think you molested those kids.
I do think you were a victim of arrested development.
You were probably a wonderful father in a way that is very different from most other wonderful fathers.
You were the King of Pop music.
Pop music.
Pop.

What the hell is wrong with this world?

Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment